Thursday, September 8, 2011

Drive-In Mob Tonight!: Dracula A.D. 1972 and Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed

To be honest, I get hammered for every Drive-In Mob, and tonight that will be doubly the case. This time we'll be tweeting along to the Hammer classic Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed, as well as the somewhat anti-classic Dracula A.D. 1972 (both of which are available on Netflix Instant). The fun starts at 8pm EST with Dracula, and continues with Frankenstein at 10pm EST. You can play along at home by using the Twitter hashtag #DriveInMob. I myself will, as usual, be sitting out the first feature, but you can count on me to weigh in on Frankenstein. Be sure to check out the official Drive-In Mob site for full details.

2 comments:

sakara said...

at the very real mahoning drive-in in the 1970s DRACULA A.D. played along with ENTER THE DRAGON.

i even had the poster for the hammer dracula, though on the poster it double billed with another hammer movie, which wasn't shown.

Todd said...

Cool. I actually saw Dracula A.D. 1972 when it came out, too. Wish I could remember what the second feature was. It might have been Theater of Blood, which I know I saw in the theater around the same time. I was a little kid at the time, and I don't remember either of my parents being there. Gotta love the 70s.