Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Lucha Diaries updated


You could be forgiven for thinking that The Lucha Diaries was a derelict site. Hell, some even say the old place is haunted. To counter that notion, I've done some long needed maintenance on the home page, fixing a bunch of broken links and adding a bunch of new links to all of my most recent Teleport City film reviews. While you're there admiring my handiwork, why not also reacquaint yourself with the comprehensive collection of affectionate though uninformative reviews of Mexican wrestling films that's on offer.

2 comments:

Radio Schmaydio said...

Oh, some update! What about this long ago promise?

"(I'm considering updating my symbol key so that I can flag any film that Monti appears in, perhaps with a 8)"

We need a Maura Monti key!

Other than that, of course, The Lucha Diaries is one of the great blogs in cinema blogging history and how I first found you. Also, why I own Cerebros Infernales and Operacion 67 and Cazadores de Espias and Santa vs. the Martian Invasion.

Todd said...

"Also, why I own Cerebros Infernales and Operacion 67 and Cazadores de Espias and Santa vs. the Martian Invasion."

I'm tearing up a little bit right now.

Alas, the idea of the Maura Monti key did not focus group well. So, until the winds of fashion turn in its favor, we'll have to make due with the "Maura Monti" tag on this blog.